Nigeria Police Force, NPF Recruitment Portal for 2020 is www.policerecruitment.gov.ng. The Nigerian Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police force as Police Constable (Recruits).
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following
General Requirements for the 2020 NPF Recruitment
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 17-25 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centers.
The applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all state commands, including FCT command, form 24th August, 2020 to 30th August, 2020. Please note that physical screening/examination will be carried out in conformity with Codvid-19 prevention protocols.
The names of successful candidates will be published in selected national newspapers on 14th September, 2020 and other platforms.
A candidate who is suffering from any one of the under listed abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
- Impediment in speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food.
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees. i.e knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention.
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand.
- Defective eyesight or squints eyes.
- Amputation of any part of the body.
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Portal and How to Apply for the 2020 Nigeria Police Recruitment, NPF Online Recruitment
All applications must be submitted ONLINE
- You MUST have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application:
- Visit CLICK HERE TO START APPLICATION
- Fill and submit the online form (Review the information before final submission)
- Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The Number is case sensitive, please
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of recruitment process.
No email and /or NIN can be used more than once in this application.
Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondence with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidates emails.
Closing Date for the Nigeria Police Force NPF Recruitment 2020
The online application will be opened for a period of six(6) weeks, from 14th July, 2020 to 23rd August, 2020.
Ensure that you subscribe to get more updates