What is a Bank USSD Code
Check the USSD Codes For All Banks For All Banks In Nigeria. A Bank USSD code is a soft code which helps bank transactions easier. A bank USSD code can be used to make transfers, pay bills, buy recharge cards check bank account balance etc. Get more update like this by visiting Helpful Guides
Below are the USSD codes for all the banks in Nigeria
USSD Codes For All Banks For All Banks In Nigeria
Lets look at the USSD Codes For All Banks For All Banks In Nigeria now. We will also list all banks that do not have USSD code.
Access Bank USSD Code
Below are some Access Bank USSD codes
- To transfer money to Access Bank: dial *901*1*AMOUNT*AccountNumber# from your phone number, then authenticate with your transfer code which is the last 4-digits of your Access Bank BVN number.
- To transfer to other banks: dial *901*2*AMOUNT*AccountNumber#. The charge is N80+4.00(VAT)
- To buy airtime: dial *901*Amount#
- To check the status of your account-dial *901*5# on your Access Bank registered phone number and type in your security code. To purchase data for all communication network: dial *901*8#
- You can also open an account with the bank without visiting the branch or fill out any forms, just dial *901*0# and follow the text prompts:
- Provide your personal details or your BVN number
- After providing the required detail, you will receive an SMS with details of your new account number.
Zenith Bank USSD Code
What is Zenith Bank transfer code?
Being one of the premium prominent bank in Nigeria, Zenith bank has customized its own USSD code for transferring, airtime purchase and many other salient features.
With the Zenith bank transfer code, you as a customer is reliable to performing important activities with your small feature phone to Android phone, without visiting any nearest Zenith bank address
Like the other banks in Nigeria with its USSD transfer code system, you are to only use the phone number that is associated with your bank account for these processes. If you use another separate number, it won’t work.
How to transfer from Zenith Bank to other banks
- To quickly transfer money from your Zenith bank to other banks, you can easily dial *966*Amount*Account Number# (e.g. *966*1000*1234567890#) from the phone number you registered with Zenith Bank, then follow the on-screen prompts.
- Well, like other Nigerian banking systems, you must first provide a means of security, which is either a four digits transfer pin or the last 4 digits of your debit card.
- This transfer platform enables you electronically transfer funds from your account to accounts in any bank and the beneficiary of the transfer receives value immediately.
Zenith Bank Transfer USSD Code
- Open Account- Dial *966*0# and follow the onscreen prompts
- Check Account Balance – Dial *966*00# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Buy Airtime – Dial *966*Amount*Mobile Number#
- Transfer Money
- Pay Bills
- Update Zenith Bank BVN
- RESET – Dial; *966*60#
- PROTECT CODE (DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT)
- OTHER SELF SERVICE
You don’t really have to fear, because Zenith bank ensures that its *966# EazyBanking is much more secure as it requires registration and PIN authentication on all your banking transactions.
However, if you have any issue, or problem, then you can quickly call, reach or contact Zenith Bank customer care service from either offline, or online. Here is their quick customer care service line: ZenithDirect on 234-1-2787000, 0700ZENITHBANK and select Option 4 to speak with an executive for assistance.
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) USSD Code
How to transfer from Gtbank to other banks
Like already said, with GTBank transfer code, you can easily transfer funds from GTBank account to another GTBank account holder or from a GTBank account to another bank holder, all from their mobile phone.
Anyways, to transfer from GTBank to GTBank account, then follow the below guidelines:
- Dial the USSD short code *737*1*Amount*NUBAN account number#
E.g. *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account No#
- Enter your PIN or hardware Token or last four digits of your GTBank debit card to authenticate the transaction.
While to transfer from GTBank to other banks such as Diamond, Eco, UBA, DBN, etc, follow the guidelines below:
- Simply dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account Number#
- Select recipient’s bank
- Enter your PIN or hardware Token or last four digits of your GTBank debit card to authenticate the transaction.
Features of GTBank transfer code
- It’s a convenient way to send money
- *737*transfer is available 24/7
- It is simple
- The entire transaction process takes about 10 seconds
- It is easy
- With *737*transfer, you can transfer to other Nigerian banks
- It is very fast
- Daily transaction limit of N1,000,000
- It is the best way
- You can pay your bills
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) USSD Code
How to create FCMB USSD code transfer
Anyways, you have to first activate your FCMB USSD Mobile Banking. In order to successfully activate the FCMB USSD mobile banking, you have to dial *389*214#, activate with account and follow the command prompt until you receive this message ‘Start using and enjoying FCMB Mobile service’
What is FCMB transfer code
After you must have created the account and received the necessary information and details, you can now go ahead and purchase airtime for your number with FCMB by dialing *329*Amount#, this will allow you to top-up your mobile phone.
How to buy airtime for other number with FCMB code
If you can purchase for yourself, then you also do the same for others. To buy/purchase a data plan for your friends, families, and relatives, then you can go ahead and dial *329*Amount*Mobile number#, this will allow you to top-up other mobile phones.
Uses of FCMB USSD Code
- Dial*329*Amount# to top-up your mobile phone.
- Dial *329*Amount*Mobile number# to top-up other mobile phones.
- Dial *329*Amount*Account number# to transfer funds.
- Dial *329*00# to check balance.
- Dial *329*0# to reset your pin.
- Dial *329*1*Mobile Number# to buy data on your phone.
- Dial *329*2*Smartcard Number# to pay for DSTv or GOTv subscription.
- Dial *329*8* self-service, 3 to increase or reduce the transfer limit
- Dial *329#, select self-service, select block card to block debit card
- Dial *329#, select self-service, select block account to block account.
- Dial *329#, select self-service, select link BVN to link BVN.
- Dial *329#, select statement, select full statement, then select the duration (up to 6 months). Your statement will be sent to your registered email address instantly.
- Dial *329#, select statement then select mini statement to view your last five (5) transactions instantly.
How to transfer money from FCMB to other banks
This is the FCMB transfer code, only usable with the available FCMB USSD transfer code. Before you continue, you have to learn how to activate the FCMB transfer code. To transfer from FCMB to other banks, dial *329*Amount*Account number# to transfer funds.
How to check FCMB bank balance
Like others, it is quite simple and short. With this USSD code, you will be able to check your recent amount balance on the go without too much hassle. With this FCMB balance code, you can check your amount balance by dialing *329*00# to check balance.
Union Bank Plc USSD Code
What is Union bank transfer code?
Union bank transfer code allows you to transfer money from Union bank to another bank. It is also a platform, where you can easily check your account balance on the go.
Currently, almost all Nigerian banks have introduced its mobile banking and provided a transfer code for all their customers. You can also call it Union Bank Mobile Money recharge code.
Union bank transfer code is now available for all its users. And the company has made it much easier and faster for everyone in their service.
Benefits and Features of Union Bank transfer code
- You can send money to other banks
- You can buy airtime for yourself and others
- You can check your account balance
- You can open an account
- You can save for the future
- You can pay your bills
What Can I do with 826 USSD Banking
- Buy that anniversary or birthday present you almost forgot.
- Send money to other UBN and Other Bank Accounts.
- Stay connected, buy Airtime for Self and others on all major networks.
- Keep tabs of your rising empire, check Account Number, Balances, and BVN on the go.
- Generate a pay code and PIN for cardless withdrawal transactions.
- Keep it simple and smart, pay bills.
How to transfer money from Union Bank to other banks
It is totally free. With Union bank you don’t need a data internet connection to use this service. And like they said, they love to keep it simple.
To transfer money from Union Bank to other banks, then you can dial *826*2*amount*Account NO#. After dialing the code, then you can enter your transfer pin.
Meanwhile, to transfer money from Union bank to UBN account, then you can simply dial *826*1*amount*account no# and enter your transfer pin. That is all.
To confirm that the transaction was successful, you will see a pop-up message on your phone screen and SMS notification will be sent automatically to your registered phone number with the Bank.
Understand that you can only make transfers from your individual current or savings account. That means you cannot transact with the following account types: Corporate Accounts, Joint Accounts, Target Savings Accounts & Domiciliary accounts.
The charge for fund transfer to other banks is ₦52.50 per transaction. It is free to other UBN accounts. We know you understand.
How to buy airtime with Union bank transfer code
To buy airtime with Union bank transfer code, or top-up your SIM, simply dial *826*amount#. For instance, dial simply dial *826*500# and enter your transfer pin.
Meanwhile, if you want to buy airtime for your friends or families, then you can simply dial *826*amount*recipient’s mobile no#, and enter your transfer pin.
You must understand it is totally free, which means, there is no charge for airtime top-up. And the service is available on MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, and 9Mobile.
Before you continue, you must purchase and buy airtime from Union bank with your registered number. Any transaction that is not completed without that registration won’t work.
A daily cumulative limit of ₦20,000 (Self and 3rd Party) is available. That is the limit for Airtime purchase. There is a daily cumulative amount of ₦200,000.
The Union bank transfer or Union bank code is quite simple and easier to top-up your SIM card or your friends, or family’s number. It is also known as 3rd party top-up.
Diamond Bank USSD Code
What is Diamond bank transfer code?
Diamond bank transfer code is *426#. This diamond transfer code is the bank’s mobile banking, where you can complete all transactions via USSD code. They are calling it “Simpler banking”
The USSD service (*426#) is one of the Bank’s strategies to ensure financial inclusion. It’s quick, secure and an easy way for all banked customers to perform banking transactions with convenience, regardless of segment or mobile device type.
Benefits of Diamond transfer code
Below are the comprehensive benefits of using diamond *426# simpler banking:
- Convenience at the client’s fingertips – it is simple, quick and easy to use
- USSD application allows roaming. USSD application can still work while a user is away from home network.
- No internet connection is required, control is by the GSM network.
- Available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Saves you the stress of queuing up in the banking halls
Diamond bank transfer code registration
You’ll learn how to get your Diamond bank transfer pin. This will allow you to complete all your bank transaction without stress. You can complete this registration with your debit cards:
- Dial *426# with your registered phone number
- Enter the last 6 digits of your Debit Card number.
- Enter your account number
- Create a 4-digit PIN – Diamond transfer PIN
Creating your 4-digit PIN will seal your agreement with diamond bank. That means, anytime you request to complete any transaction, that PIN will be required.
After that, your diamond bank transfer code or pin is completely activated. That is how to activate diamond bank transfer code without frustration.
Diamond *426# Short Codes
Thankfully, everybody can use this service. All customers registered with any of the mobile network operators, individual accounts, can use this service.
But the follow account holders, which includes Joint, corporate, and multiple signatory accounts are not eligible for this service.
This diamond USSD transfer code can be use within and outside Nigeria. That means, your location doesn’t really matter. And you can this service on any device.
- Dial *426*Amount# – To Purchase Airtime (self)
- Dial *426*Amount*Account Number# – To Transfer Money (Within & Outside DB)
- Dial *426*00# – To Check Account Balance
- Dial *426*Amount*Phone Number# – To Purchase Airtime (For Friends and Family)
- Dial*426*0# – To Change PIN
How to check your diamond account balance
To check your diamond account balance using the diamond bank transfer code, you can dial *426*00#. And your account balance will be shown to you and sent to you as message.
Already aforementioned, you need to register with diamond bank to make use of any of the following bank transaction. And you must complete those transactions via the number, you used to register with the bank.
First Bank Plc USSD Code
What is FirstBank Transfer Code?
Firstbank transfer code is *894#, and the bank is calling it “Quick Banking” Where registered customers can easily perform all bank transactions with their phone.
With the First bank transfer code, you can easily transfer money from bank to bank, recharge your phone, etc.
How to transfer money from Firstbank to other banks
To transfer money from the First bank to First bank and other banks in Nigeria, just follow the below procedures:
- Dial *894*Amount*Account Number#
- Select beneficiary bank
- Confirm amount
- Enter Beneficiary name and
- Enter five-digit PIN
- Then select account to debit, and you are done.
This actually the most easiest way to perform this particular bank transaction and it can be done from your mobile phone at home.
All that is required is the number you used when registering at First Bank. This works within the bank, and from the bank to other Nigeria banks.
How to recharge with Firstbank transfer code
If you want to buy airtime with the Firstbank Short Code, then you can quickly dial *894*Amount# for your OWN sim card and enter your PIN. This will automatically purchase airtime for your registered SIM card
Meanwhile, to purchase airtime or recharge your other SIM card, friends, family, or relative SIM card, you can easily dial *894*Amount*Phone number# and enter your PIN.
This is Firstbank mobile recharge code, just dial the code and you are good to go. You can buy airtime for yourself and for your friends or family member.
NOTE: FirstBank customers can transfer up to N100,000.00 per day and recharge airtime up to N10,000.00 per day.
How to check Firstbank account balance
To check your Firstbank account balance, you can dial *894*00#, and you’ll be shown your current account balance. That is all.
With your Firstbank transfer code, alongside with your 4-digit First bank transfer pin, you can easily check your balance anywhere and everywhere with your mobile phone.
That means you don’t need to visit any bank outlets to complete this transaction. It can be done at home, using your mobile phone number that is registered with the bank.
How to check your Firstbank mini statement
Yep, you can easily check your Firstbank mini-statement at your home, sitting in your comfortable chair. To do that, just dial *894*Account Number#, and you are done.
This will allow you to check your bank
Firstbank transfer code Shorts Code
- To register: *894*0#
- Airtime recharge: *894*Amount#
- Airtime for others: *894*Amount*Number#
- To transfer: *894*Amount*Account number#
- To check airtime: *894*00#
- Mini-statement: *894*Account number#
Benefits and Features
Whether you’re at home or on the go, you can easily make use of the First bank transfer code, and it allows you to recharge your phone without going the internet.
- It is quick
- It is convenient
- It is secure
- It is the easy way of Banking
- You don’t need an internet connection
- You can transfer money
- You can check the balance
- You can buy airtime
- You can pay bills and lots more
- You can open an account
In total, 894 is a quick, convenient, secure, and easy way to perform your banking transactions (Transfer Money, Check Balance, Buy Airtime, Pay Bills, and lots more) anytime and anywhere, using any type of phone without internet (data).
Fedelity Bank USSD Code
Benefits And Features
Here are other benefits you get from this service you probably didn’t know (Bullet point No.5 is the best!):
- Easy, simple, fast and convenient
- You can now pay your Bills with ease.
- Change your PIN.
- Check your Balance Enquiry.
- Update your BVN.
- Probably the maddest benefit – You can block your stolen ATM cards.
- Choose SMS and email alerts feature.
- Transaction process is less than 20 seconds
- The Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The service is available to Airtel, Etisalat, GLO and MTN subscribers
FIDELITY USSD BANKING SERVICES & CHARGES
Here’s another extra something for y’all. A small reminder that nothing is free in this life…not even to check your Account balance (because why the Hell would it? But hey, at least some of the fees got the Black Friday Memo and offered some discount).
FIDELITY BANK RECHARGE CODE: HOW TO BUY AIRTIME FOR YOURSELF, FRIENDS & FAMILY.
Fidelity Bank transfer code
They also say pictures speak louder than words. Do i still need to explain this diagram to you? Okay.
To recharge your phone for yourself, dial *770*AMOUNT#.
To recharge for Mama & Papa and dem dem for Village, dial *770*PHONE*AMOUNT#.
HOW TO CREATE FIDELITY BANK TRANSFER PIN
It’s no news that without first creating your mobile USSD banking pin, you can’t do squat.
So therefore, to create your own unique Fidelidy Bank pin, follow the steps below:
- Dial *770# on your Fidelity Bank registered phone.
- Select 1 from the on-screen command.
- Enter your fidelity bank (NUBAN) account number.
- Next, create your 4-digit PIN to authorize transactions.
- You’re all set! It’s time to get that money to start changing hands.
FIDELITY TRANSFER CODE TO ANOTHER BANK: HOW TO TRANSFER FROM FIDELITY BANK TO OTHER BANKS.
To transfer money from Fidelity bank to other Nigerian banks, To transfer funds, dial *770*ACCOUNT*AMOUNT#.
For example, if you need to send N250,000 to that your fine girlfriend’s account and that account number happens to be 0123456789, dial *770*0123456789*250000#
Wema Bank Limited USSD Code
ABOUT THE WEMA BANK TRANSFER USSD CODE
Whether you’re using a feature phone or smartphone, this service helps you to bank on the go with ease. And trust me, it’s way more straight forward than the mobile banking app.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Here’s all you can do when you make use of the USSD code:
- Open a Wema account
- Generate a PIN
- Check account balance
- Change PIN
- Funds transfer
- Airtime & data Top-up
- Cardless withdrawal
- DSTV, GOTV & Startimes Subscription
- Electricity bill payment
- Receive Western Union Payment etc.
HOW TO REGISTER WEMA BANK TRANSFER USSD CODE?
- To register for the Wema Bank transfer USSD code, using the phone number you used when opening your account, dial *945#.
- Next, select “0” to register for USSD banking.
HOW TO CREATE PIN FOR WEMA BANK USSD TRANSFER
Once you’ve clicked “0” to register, select “0” again and you’ll be prompted to create your 4 digit pin.
Ploaris (Skye) Bank USSD Code
HOW TO REGISTER POLARIS BANK TRANSFER CODE
Anyway, in order for you to send money, you’d first need to register. To do this, Dial the USSD *833# with the number you used to register your Polaris Bank account then follow the on screen instructions.
HOW TO USE POLARIS BANK TRANSFER CODE TO SEND MONEY TO OTHER BANKS
To transfer or send money from Polaris to other banks in Nigeria, simply dial *833*AMOUNT*ACCOUNT NUMBER#.
Next, choose the receiving bank (e.g GTBank), confirm the full name of the recipient and finally input your 4 digit pass code or the last 4 digits of your ATM card.
POLARIS BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE CODE
To check your bank account balance, say after a transaction, all you have to do is follow these instructions below:
Step 1: Dial *833*6# from the phone number you used to open your Polaris Bank account.
Step 2: In the Menu options, choose option 6 to check your account balance.
Step 3: Input your account number.
Step 4: To authenticate, dial your 4 digit PIN created during your registration for *833#.
POLARIS BANK AIRTIME RECHARGE CODE FOR MTN, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE (ETISALAT) & GLO.
To recharge airtime for yourself with your Polaris Bank account on either MTN, Glo, Airtel or 9mobile (Etisalat), use the USSD code *833*AMOUNT# from your registered phone number.
HOW TO BUY AIRTIME FROM POLARIS (SKYE) BANK TO ANOTHER NUMBER
To recharge or buy airtime from Polaris (skye) to another number, dial *833*AMOUNT*PHONE NUMBER#(e.g. *833*500*0800xxxxxxx#).
You’d then be required to enter your 4 digit PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM card number to confirm your transaction.
Ecobank Plc USSD Code
ABOUT THE ECOBANK USSD TRANSFER CODE
The main reason Ecobank had for creating a service such as this was to facilitate banking on your mobile phone. I mean, the world has not only gone digital but mobile.
Ecobank Mobile Banking as of right now is currently available in African countries of Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda.
Benefits and Features
- You can make instant transfers
- Check balances
- Pay bills
- Read your mini-statements
- Buy airtime from Glo, MTN, Etisalat and Airtel.
HOW TO REGISTER AND ACTIVATE ECOBANK TRANSFER USSD CODE IN NIGERIA
Before you go ahead to register, remember that for every transaction you do, a transaction fee of N70 naira will be deducted from your bank account along with the amount you’re transferring.
Now that that’s out of the way, let’s proceed with registration:
Step 1: Dial *326# using the phone number you used to register your Ecobank account.
Step 2: There’s an option that says “transfer funds”. Select it.
Step 3: Enter the account number of the recipient and select their bank.
Step 4: Confirm the full name of the recipient and select next.
Step 5: Enter your PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM card to confirm your transaction (you know the drill).
Once you’ve successfully passed this stage, you’ll receive a debit alert confirming your transfer.
United Bank for Africa (UBA) USSD Code
For those of you would like to open an account with UBA, open an account dial *919# and follow the easy steps. Your new account number will be sent to your mobile line, then visit any UBA branch bank with your identification to link your BVN to the account.
How To Transfer Money From UBA To Another UBA Account Via USSD Code
- To Transfer/send money to a UBA Account, dial *919*3# and follow the on-screen command.
- How To Transfer Money From UBA To Other Banks Via USSD Code
- To transfer money from UBA account to any other bank account, simply dial *919*4# and follow the on-screen command.
The maximum daily money transfer is N150,000
- How to Recharge Airtime from your UBA Account via the Code
- You can use the UBA USSD code to buy airtime for yourself or your friends and family directly from your account.
To recharge airtime for yourself, simply dial *919*Amount# from your registered number. Then if you want to recharge for your family and friends, dial *919*Phone Number*Amount#. You can recharge all networks, just type in the network and input your PIN when prompted.
The daily recharge limit is N5,000.
How to Check UBA account Balance or Enquiry
To check your UBA account balance on your phone, simply dial *919*00# provide your PIN when prompted and your balance will be displayed anytime and anywhere.
Keystone Bank USSD Code
In compliance with the cashless Central Bank of Nigeria policy now going on, It comes as no surprise Keystone Bank has introduced their own transfer code service called *# Bank Transfer Code which will enable its customers perform serval transactions at one go without the stress of going to the bank.
This KeyStone Bank *7111# USSD Banking is available to all networks and can be done with every mobile phones. Only customers with an Keystone Bank account can perform transactions using *7111#. Airtime is not required to use *7111# but some Service providers charge for USSD code transactions.
Benefits and Features
- It’s fast and convenient and easy to use.
- You don’t need internet data to use it
- It’s made available 24/7
- It saves you the stress of queuing up in the bank, and can be done from the comfort of wherever you are
HOW TO REGISTER
Below are the steps to register
- Follow the generated prompts then option to Create/Reset Pin
- Enter the last four(4) digits of your Keystone bank ATM Card
- You may be required to enter your a 4 to 6 digits security code which will be used for all transaction from henceforth.
After successfully registering, you can now make use of any of the transfer codes below to make a transaction anytime, anywhere.
KEYSTONE BANK TRANSFER CODES
Transfer to other banks – Simply dial *7111*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number#.
Transfer to Keystone Bank – Dial *7111*Amount*Account Number# from your phone number, follow the on -prompt instructions and input your security code.
NOTE: to register this code, it is only with the phone number you used to open an account with the daily limit for transfers is N200,000.
To open an Keystone Bank account, simply dial *7111*1# and follow the prompts shown on your phone. You may be required to put your bvn number of atm card digits. In completion of this, you receive a text confirmation and detailos of your new account number.
HOW TO RECHARGE AIRTIME/ DATA PURCHASE
To recharge airtime for yourself using Keystone USSD Code, dial *7111*amount# on your registered phone number.
To load airtime for others, simply dial *7111*Amount*Phone Number#.
You can check your account balance whenever you want, at anywhere and what’s interesting is that it’s free of charge. Simply Dial *7111*1# on your phone, enter your secret code and your account balance will be immediately.
Sterling Bank Plc USSD Code
Several banks in Nigeria today are launching different services to make life stress free for their customers, one of these services launched by several banks today is the USSD CODE MOBILE BANKING. USSD which stands for Unstructured Supplementary Service Data enables their customers to make money transfer, airtime recharge, check account balance, bills payment etc 24/7, all this can be done with your mobile phone that doesn’t necessarily have to be an expensive smartphone.
This is great news for Sterling Bank customers who have felt left out for a while. Sterling Bank – The One Customer Bank have launched similar service for it’s customers to recharge their phones directly from their bank account VIA USSD CODE. This code called the *822# One Code with Many Solutions works like magic and you can get the most from your investments with a variety of products in both foreign and local currency.
*822# Service Registration
You can automatically register for the service if you are an account holder by dialing *822*1*NUBAN# OR the system automatically prompts you to register when you try any transaction. As part of the registration process, you will be required to create a PIN to enable you access the Intra and Inter Bank transfer services on the USSD platform. Corporate account holders are not eligible.
If you are not a Sterling Bank account holder and you wish to be one you can also benefit from this service by following this steps:
Follow the instruction carefully and a tier 1 Kia-Kia savings account will be opened.
Sterling Bank Recharge Code
You can buy airtime by simply dialing *822*AMOUNT# for yourself and *822*AMOUNT*MOBILE NO# for others. You can buy up to N5000 airtime in a single purchase, and N20,000 limit per day.
NOTE: For airtime purchase on Airtel & GLO, you do not need to have airtime on your phone. However, for MTN & Etisalat, you need a minimum of N5 to access a USSD service.
Money Transfer Codes
Transfer within Sterling Bank: Dial *822# and follow the prompt OR dial *822*4*AMOUNT*NUBAN#
Transfer to other banks: Dial *822*5*AMOUNT*NUBAN#. Charges apply
You can transfer up to N50,000 per transaction and N100,000 daily limit for savings and current account.
Account Balance/ Account No. Enquiry
You can check your account balance by dialing *822*6# as well as get your account number by dialing *822*8#. You can also dial *822# and select 6 to check your balance or 8 to check your account number. Charges apply
Unity Bank USSD Code
Just like other banks, Unity Bank has made banking services much easier for its customers through the introduction of the direct mobile transfer of money on your phones just by dialing *389*215#.
Just a dial away on your phone!
You might ask, “why is it so important to have this code?”, well for one you can say goodbye to the stress of going to the bank and the long hours spent queuing at the ATM for as with the USSD Code, these transactions can be done with your phone at your comfort. With this code, you can recharge or top up airtime to your phone, transfer money from your bank to other banks, check account balances and read mini-statements, make withdrawals, make payments and do other purchases among others in a more secured and convenient way and all these can be done with or without internet access or downloading the App.
How To Transfer Money with USSD Code
For you to be able to transfer, your phone number that was used to register your account, ie the line linked with the bank will be required for it.
Code to Buy Airtime From Unity Bank
Buy airtime – Simply dial *389*215*AMOUNT#(for example *389*215*200#, moment later your line will credited with #200 and same amount will then be taken from your account)
Code To Transfer Money From Unity Bank To Any Account In Nigeria
Using your number that is registered with Unity Bank, simply dial the *389*215# code and follow the on-screen prompts.
That’s it, no more stress, no more wahala
Stanbic IBTC Bank USSD Code
Purchasing airtime credit from your Bank Account is a services different Banks in Nigerian are introducing to enhance their services. Stanbic IBTC Bank is now part of the different banks in Nigeria that allow their customers to buy airtime credit via a USSD code directly from your bank account without using internet or any Application.
This service mirrors Access Bank, GTBank, FirstBank, Zenith Bank and Fidelity Bank. The amount value you recharge is automatically deducted from your Stanbic IBTC Bank account that is registered while the same airtime value is credited to the customer’s mobile number.
How to Purchase Airtime Quickly From Your Stanbic IBTC Bank Account
This services allows all Stanbic IBTC Bank account holders to top-up their mobile lines directly and instantly by dialing *909*Amount# from their mobile phones e.g *909*2000#, and the specified amount will be credited to your mobile phone less than (1) minute.
Stanbic IBTC Bank will confirm your quick recharge details from your account number, cellphone number, mobile network and amount. Your mobile phone will be instantly credited with specified amount, an SMS notification of the transaction will be sent to you.
The service is available to all Stanbic IBTC Bank individuals operating on savings and current account whose phone numbers have been registered with Stanbic IBTC Bank and active on their SMS notification platform.
Customers whose current phone numbers are not registered with them should go to any Stanbic IBTC Bank branch to update or register their mobile phone number for SMS notification services.
The service is convenient and is available to all prepaid and postpaid subscribers of MTN, Airtel, Etisalat and Glo networks; you can recharge any amount between N200 and N5000 per day for security reasons.
Below are list of Banks in Nigeria who doesn’t have USSD code for transaction.
- Globus Bank Limited: USSD code is not available for now.
- Suntrust Bank Nigeria Limited: USSD code is not available for now.
- Standard Chartered Bank: USSD code is not available for now.
- Providus Bank: USSD code is not available for now.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited: USSD code is not available for now