How to Reset/Change Password on KU Student Portal. This page carries vital information regarding How to Reset/Change Password on KU Student Portal at studentsts.ku.ac.ke. You just have to read through the steps below to begin. This Page carries information regarding How to change your KU Email Password, Self Service Password Management, Guide on Change of School Status, Procedure for Replacing Student ID Card, How to Create a CampusVue Student Portal Account.
How to Change Password on Kenyatta University KU Student Portal
To change your password on the KU student portal, all you need to do is follow the simple steps outlined below to begin.
- Visit Kenyatta University Student Portal
- Enter your username and password in the field provided
- While logged in to the Student portal account successfully, click on my profile then change password
- Re-enter your old password and type your new one in the fields below and click on change password
- A confirmation will be sent to you that your new password has been successfully updated.
How to Reset Password on Kenyatta University KU Student Portal
If you have forgotten you MU Student Portal account password, you don’t have to panic. The information below will help you reset your password successfully.
NOTE: If you have forgotten your password, raise a ticket via support.ku.ac.ke. The support team will help you reset your password. Follow the steps below to perform task.
- Visit Kenyatta University Support Center
- Click on Submit a ticket (you are about to Submit a new issue to a department)
- Select your issue type and hit the Click to Continue button
If you still have challenges changing or resting your password on Kenyatta University Student Portal, you can leave a comment in the comment box below and we will give you a reply as soon as possible.
You can share this information to friends and family members as it may be of help to them.