NPower Registration Portal and Login is fully opened at npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup to register and https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/login to login. All candidates are invited to register for the NPower 2020 online registration by follow the guides posted on this page.
NPower Registration Portal 2020
The NPower online registration portal is npower.fmhds.gov.ng follow the steps below to visit the portal and begin you registration as the NPower registration portal reopens on the 26th of June 2020.
To Register for Npower 2020 scroll down, locate the link and will be directed to NPower Online Registration Portal
Click here to see NPower Available Programmes
How to Apply for the June 2020 N-Power Application
The NPower application portal is now open for registration June 26,2020, to all eligible Nigerians. Applicants are to note that the application process is completely free and there is no application fee, Applicants are requested to red and understand all relevant information prior to applying. Applicants should note the following steps:
- The application is open to applicants between the ages of 18-35
Requirements for Application
Before you go on to apply, ensure you have the following
- A printwout of accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- Valid Contact – Email address or a working phone number
- Your Defree certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
How to Apply for 2020 NPower Registration
All interested application should visit npower.fmhds.gov.ng to begin their registration
Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation.
Once your email address as been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the follows order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN datails are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
BioData and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and mddle name in identical ters to your BVN information.
Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The N-Power progrmme is open to all.
- The N-Teach and N-Health sub programmes are however open to only graduates.
- (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health science such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences).
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificates.
Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- International Passport
- National ID Card Issued by NMC
- Valid Driver’s License
- Percent Voters Card
Review all the information you have inputted and then submit.
Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe.
If you have any questions or contributions to make regarding NPower registration 2020, feel free to leave a comment in the comment box below