NAF Recruitment Portal 2020 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal 2020 For Airmen/Airwomen Application Portal at nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng is now open for application
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING
- All interested applicants can only submit one application. Any applicant who submits more than one application will be automatically disqualified.
- Fill Your Registration Form.
- Submit the Form.
- Take note of your Application Number.
- Print Application Summary Page.
- Your phone number and email are required for this application.
- Download and Print Acknowledgement Cards and Attestation Cards using your Email Address and Password to log in.
1. Applicants interested and eligible may apply FREE OF CHARGE online at nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
2. Applicants must apply only once. We can disqualify several applications.
3. Upon completing the online application, applicants are expected to print out the documents underlined:
- Indigenous Form of Local Government.
- Attestation Form to be signed by the Applicant’s Military Officer or Chairman of Local Government.
- Source of consent by parent / guardian.
- Acknowledgment Form
Recruitment for the Nigerian Air Force NAF 2020 Recruitment
4. Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
5. Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
6. Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
7. Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
8. Non Tradesmen/women.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
How to Apply for the Nigerian Air Force 2020 Recruitment
All interested applicants should proceed their registration by click on this button CLICK TO START APPLICATION
Nigerian Air Force NAF Registration Date and Application Deadline
NAF Application Begins! The Nigerian Air Force 2020 Application will begin on 24 July 2020.
NAF Application Closing Date! The Nigerian Air force 2020 Application portal will close on 21 August 2020.
Nigerian Air Force, NAF Recruitment Interview/Screening Date
Heads up! The Nigerian Air Force 2020 Recruitment interview Exercise will hold from 24 September – 12 November 2020.
The Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
Passport photograph and photocopy of the Drivers License or International Passport or National Identification Card must accompany the Attestation Form. The signage is also to authenticate the applicant’s passport photograph.