Moi University Postgraduate Application Form is available for download. On this page, we have provided a direct link to download the Moi University Postgraduate Application Form with easy. All candidates are expected to follow the guidelines on the page to proceed you download. Note that this page comes with all vital information you need regarding the Postgraduate Application Form PDF download.
NOTE: THREE copies of this form should be completed and returned to the DEAN OF THE SCHOOL offering the Programme you are applying, P.O. Box 3900, Eldoret, KENYA
Moi University Postgraduate Application Form PDF Download
Click on the Link Below to Download
Requirements For Filling Moi University Postgraduate Application Form
- Your name
- Your address
- Your phone no
- Your permanent address (if different form the current address)
- Your date of birth, sex, citizenship, I.D./PP No. and Marital Status
- Secondary schools attended and qualifications obtained
- University education or equivalent qualifications obtained (state the dates you attended university and the degrees you obtained including the classifications). You should attach copies of Certificates and academic transcripts showing the grades obtained in each course.
- Your Higher degree
- How you intend to finance your studies
- Name two persons who are prepared to act as referees on your behalf. They should be well placed to report on your potential as a postgraduate student in your chosen field of study and preferably should have been your lecturers in earlier degree courses. They should be requested to fill in the confidential report form (DVC (A,R & E) 2) at the end of this application form and forward it directly to the DVC Academic Research & Extension Office of Moi University.
If you have any contribution or questions to ask regarding this Postgraduate Application Form, don’t hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will give you a reply as fast as possible.