Helpful Guides: How To Check 2020 Waec Results
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has released results of the 2020 Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination(SSCE).
WAEC had promised the results would be released on Monday, November 2, 2020.
If you are one of the candidates that participated in the examination, checking the result is very simple.
Remember the smart identity card used during the exams? Well, the result checker pin and serial number contained on it are all that is needed.
All you need to do is:
1. Go to https://www.waecdirect.org. which is the WAEC result checking portal.
2. Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
3. Select your Examination Year
4. Select your Examination Type which is “school candidate result”.
5. Then enter the Card Serial Number.
6. Enter the Card PIN afterwards.
7. Finally, click “Submit” button to get your 2020 WAEC Result.