Candidates who have selected Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of 2020, and Direct Entry (DE) are invited to the screening exercise. The step by step guide on how to apply has been posted below.
Recruitments for 2020 FUTO Post UTME Form
- Students who wish to study in FUTO must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME;
- FUTO Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
- Students who didn’t choose FUTO as first choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- Application commences on Tuesday, August 04, 2020 and closes on Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Form for 2020 Academic Year
Mode of Payment and Registration Procedure
Candidates who have met the requirements above would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00).
Candidates are required to follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on this button to start application START APPLICATION
- Click on “Prospective students”
- Click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University
All candidates who has successfully completed the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
FUTO 2020/2021 Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise
The FUTO 2020/2021 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure of candidates to the dreaded Covid-19.
Students should not the following
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
2. You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before September, 01, 2020.
3. Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
4. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
5. Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
6. Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.