EBSU Begins Sells of Post UTME/DE Forms 2020/2021 – Ebonyi State University Post UTME/DE Form is Out
EBSU Registration Form… EBSU Begins Sells of Post UTME/DE Forms for 2020/2021 academic year. All students who wish to study in the Ebonyi State University should note that the Ebonyi State University post utme and direct entry forms are on sale at iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/applynow All information you need regarding the EBSU post utme and direct entry form application if available on this page.
This is to inform the general public that registration for the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU) Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise begins on Monday, 22 June 2020 and ends on Thursday, 9 July 2020.
EBSU Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening dates, application deadline fee and 2019/2020 Academic Session registration details have been announced. Cut-off points are 160. Deadline for this is July 9, 2020. Cost of applying is N2000. See below for full details;
Registration Process/Guide For Newly Admitted Students
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit on EBSU Post UTME Registration Portal
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
EBSU Begins Sells of Post UTME/DE Forms
The Ebonyi State University application forms are ongoing. Apply now.
Interested candidates who must have scored 160 and above in the UTME 2020/2021 and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below for generating payment invoice.
Direct entry Candidates who have chosen EBSU as their first choice and other candidates who are willing to change to EBSU will also participate in this online screening exercise to screen / check their O’level results by following the payment method below to generate payment invoice
If you have any questions regarding EBSU Post UTME Registration for 2020/2021 academic year, kindly leave a comment in the comment box below and we will give you a reply as soon as possible.