#BBNaija: See What Makes This Year’s Show Different From Previous Editions: The 2020 edition of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show, ‘Lockdown Edition’ kicked off on Sunday, 19th July with twenty housemates consisting of ten males and ten females.
This Year’s Show Different From Previous Editions
Organizers of the reality show on Sunday disclosed some changes in this year’s edition due to the outbreak of Coronavirus in the country.
Although the show will be hosted by Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, some things like the winner prize money and other things would be different due to the pandemic.
Due to the outbreak of Coronavirus in countries all over the world, the organizers of the show has promised to obey all the guidelines put in place to curb the spread of the virus.
Here are some of the changes viewers will be seeing this year:
- No guest is permitted into the house or gets physical contact with the housemates.
- For live shows and evictions, the organizer cancels all audiences and the presenter would host the Sunday Live Eviction Shows in an empty studio, which will be shown live in the Big Brother Naija House.
- There would be compulsory daily temperature checks for all production crew and guests coming into the house.
- There would regular cleaning and disinfection of the house and production facilities especially surfaces/objects that are been used always
- Psychologists and Medical Doctor would be on standby to support housemates and crew.