This is to remind all candidates seeking admission to Abia State University Degree programs that the 2020/2021 Academic Session Post UTME Screening Exercise Application Form is on sale online.
Requirements for The 2020 Abia State University, ABSU Post UTME Form
- Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st choice, 2nd choice and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME, but want to change on JAMB platform.
- Candidates who scored 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements.
How to Register for the 2020 ABSU Post UTME From
- Candidates are expected to register for the Screening Exercise online using this button CLICK TO START APPLICATION and making e-payment of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only, in any of the following Banks:
ABSU Microfinance Bank, Ecobank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc, First Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc, Union Bank Plc
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME screening test.
- Candidates are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
- However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as, Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Abia State University, ABSU 2020 Screening Form Registration and Closing Date
Abia State University, ABSU Post UTME Screening Date for 2020 Academic Year
- The Post-UTME Screening Exercise will take place from Monday, 24th August to Monday, 7th September, 2020 online. Candidates are also advised to ensure they get the ABSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. This will help them prepare adequately for the aptitude Test.
- Students are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the Screening Exercise slip they printed out after the online registration.
- Students are required to stick to the Examination dates and time on the test slip printed out during the online registration, as consideration will not be given to those who fail to login and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
- Students should note that taking the test on their GSM phones or its use as a hotspot is not advisable, as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
- Students are advised to ensure that they have internet connectivity before the scheduled time of their examinations.